- Introduction to TCM - TCM Basics
- Provides good explanations of TCM theory and practice.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine - HealthWorld Online
- An extensive site for information about Chinese Medicine.
- Center for Health and Healing Acupuncture Studies
- Annotated references to clinical research on acupuncture.
- Dawn Motyka, M.D.
- Dr. Motyka is a Santa Cruz family physician who specializes in Functional Medicine. She generously answers questions from callers and emailers on her radio show/podcast. She's a great resource.
- University of Maryland's Complementary and Alternative Medicine Guide
- Nicely indexed evidence-based information about herbs, supplements and other alternative medical treatments. The University of Maryland's Medical Center website is a very comprehensive resource for the public.
- Ornish Kitchen
- One of the best websites for delicious, gourmet, healthy recipes that adhere to Ornish's reversal program. Great search capability. Beautifully produced cooking videos.
I have no commercial interest in any of these entities.